Stop viruses and Spam before they hit your network
Spam is killing your productivity
Spam is a global problem. The Gartner Group analysed the impact:-
- Employees spend an average of 49 minutes every day managing email.
- At least 47% of that email is useless.
- For a company of 10 employees, that cost amounts to over £4700 every year.
Spam is wasting your resources
- The European Commission estimate that companies are paying £60 million a year – purely to receive junk email.
- Companies’ email servers must store, sift and manage all the junk email which now outnumbers wanted email by a factor of 2:1
- Internet access is used to receive junk email – and slows down your access to the Internet.
Spam is getting worse
- In January 2003 junk email was 30% of all email
- In January 2004 it had risen to 50%
- In October 2004 it now accounts for 67% of all email traffic on the Internet - and is still growing.
- Legislation has moved the problem elsewhere – so it can now grow even faster
For as little as £1.50 per user, you can STOP all identified Spam and Viruses from even reaching your network in the first place. This time tomorrow, all your spam could be a thing of the past.
We use a multifaceted approach to ensure that you are in complete control of your email.
Sign up now for a free trial.